24 parking spaces for people with reduced mobility
Rehazenter (Centre for functional rehabilitation and movement re-education)
Neudorf was founded in the late 18th century by people who were displaced after being expropriated to make way for the expansion of the fortress. Initially, the settlement consisted of only a few houses bordering the well-travelled road to the east. A school was first built in 1845, and the local church dates back to 1901. A determining factor in the economic development of the area was the establishment of the Funck-Schamburger brasserie in 1864. The Brasserie Henri Funck brewed beer in Neudorf until 1982.