No mask, no entry
Temporary bus timetable since 13 February 2021
Services on the following lines will change:
- From Monday to Saturday, buses on line 12 will run every 30 minutes instead of every 20 minutes.
- From Monday to Friday, buses on line 15 will run every 20 minutes instead of every 15 minutes.
- Line 17: reduced service (every 20 minutes) between 09:00 and 15:30 and after 19:15. For the rest of the day, buses will run according to the usual timetable.
- From Monday to Friday, buses on line 18 will run every 10 minutes instead of every 7–8 minutes;
- Line 19: reduced service (every 30 minutes instead of every 20 minutes) from Monday to Friday. Buses on this line will not run on Saturdays.
- From Monday to Friday, buses on line 20 will run every 15 minutes during peak times (07:30– 09:00 and 16:30–18:30). For the rest of the day, they will run every 20 minutes instead of every 10 and 15 minutes.
- From Monday to Friday, buses on line 22 will run every 10 minutes during peak times. For the rest of the day, they will run every 15 minutes instead of every 10 minutes.
- From Monday to Friday, buses on line 26 will run every 20 minutes. No additional buses will run during peak times.
The vel'OH! bikes can still be used as an alternative way of getting around.
Please ensure to adopt the hygiene practices recommended by the Ministry of Health (Ministère de la Santé) when using the bikes.
The timetable has been adapted, and trams will run every 7–15 minutes from Monday to Sunday.
Special transport services
The "Call-a-Bus" and "Rollibus" services will operate as normal, unless otherwise stated.
Measures to protect bus drivers
In collaboration with national public-transport operators, the following preventive measures have been introduced:
To prevent drivers from coming into contact with passengers, the front doors will be kept closed and a partition put up inside the bus.
Passengers are therefore asked to use the other doors to get on and off the bus.