The City Night Bus service operates every Friday and Saturday evening until 3:30.
Thanks to our night buses, you can easily get around the city without having to worry about parking. Cafés, restaurants, theatres, cinemas, pubs, night clubs and discotheques – just hop on the bus and you'll be there in no time.
The City Night Bus leaves every 15 to 30 minutes and operates on 7 routes.
The 7 night-bus lines
City Night Bus line CN1 serves the Ville-Haute, Hollerich, Gare, Clausen, Neudorf and Cents districts, as well as the Glacis and Bouillon car parks. Buses leave every 10-15 minutes from 21:30 to 3:30.
Buses on lines CN2, CN3, CN4, CN5, CN6 and CN7 leave every 30 minutes from 00:30 and 3:30.
- AVL line CN2: Bonnevoie-Nord, Gasperich, Cessange (formerly CN3)
- AVL line CN3: Bonnevoie-Sud, Hamm, Pulvermühl
- AVL line CN4: Kirchberg, Weimershof
- AVL line CN5: Kirchberg, Weimerskirch, Mühlenbach, Rollingergrund
- AVL line CN6: Eich, Beggen, Dommeldange
- AVL line CN7: Limpertsberg, Merl, Belair (formerly CN2)
More information on other night bus services
Visit mobiliteit.lu for more information on other night bus services.