Within the municipality, the Cellule développement économique et commercial – DEC (Economic and Commercial Development Unit) fulfils several functions:
- Setting up and managing a commerce observatory tasked with analysing and monitoring economic and commercial developments in Luxembourg City.
- Assessing the economic impact of events held in Luxembourg City.
- Managing pop-up stores, which includes organising related calls for applications.
- Providing expertise in international relations.
- Acting as an intermediary and representative of the City of Luxembourg within the QuattroPole network.
- If needed, it can also provide information and refer you to the appropriate departments in the municipal administration or to existing organisations that support businesses.
The City has created the "Retail" database to help increase the visibility of the city's shops. The aim of this database is to gather details about these shops ...
Applications and conditions
On this page, you will find all the information you need about rental costs, the terms and conditions of rental, and the application form.
A platform to help you discover or re-discover the joys of shopping in Luxembourg City!
LetzShop: become a vendor
The e-commerce platform will be an online shop that brings together vendors from all over the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg on one site. It will enable them to gain...
Opening a shop or business
Resources available when opening a business or shop, placement of signs, interior and exterior fixtures, and related municipal regulations
Pop-up bar and café at Charly's Gare
First pop-up store in the city to offer snacks and other items.
Pop-up store at 25, rue des Capucins
Detailed information for the space at 25, rue des Capucins.
Pop-up store no. 38
Detailed information about the space at 38, rue Philippe II.
Pop-up store no. 40
Detailed information for the space at 40, rue Philippe II.
Pop-up store n°26, rue des Capucins
Détails du local situé au 26, rue des Capucins.
Pop-up store n°3, rue Origer
Détails du local situé au 3, rue Origer.
Pop-up Store n°30, rue des Capucins
Détails du local situé au 30, rue des Capucins.
Rent a pop-up store
Open your pop-up store or show room in one of the two spaces available in the heart of the city.
Support and assistance for businesses
Assistance and advice for businesses of all sizes and sectors when they set up operations in Luxembourg City.
Luxembourg City has much to offer: it's a European capital with an excellent quality of life, a strong economic centre, and a skilled, multilingual population. ...