The Service Parking (Parking Department) is in charge of:
- Parking control: municipal agents ensure that vehicles parked on the public streets comply with the traffic code. If violations are identified, penalty charge notices are issued.
- Supervise schoolchildren on school buses, as well as when crossing the road at certain pedestrian crossings.
- Supervise several municipal parks
- Provide support to the Grand-Ducal Police during major events (ING Marathon, National Day, etc.)
- Lock playgrounds and schoolyards at night.
Electronic parking ticket payment system in the Centre, Gare and Limpertsberg districts
Registration is mandatory in order to be able to use the Call2Park service. You must provide your address, along with one or more mobile phone numbers, one or m...
Traffic and P+R
Road closures and information on park-and-ride (P+R) facilities in the city.