The Service Parking (Parking Department) is in charge of:
- Parking control: municipal agents ensure that vehicles parked on the public streets comply with the traffic code. If violations are identified, penalty charge notices are issued.
- Supervise schoolchildren on school buses, as well as when crossing the road at certain pedestrian crossings.
- Supervise several municipal parks
- Provide support to the Grand-Ducal Police during major events (ING Marathon, National Day, etc.)
- Lock playgrounds and schoolyards at night.