The Luxembourg City Film Festival has started its hybrid edi...
In accordance with the public health measures in force, the screenings at the Cinémathèque take place using the CovidCheck system to allow audiences to enjoy a convivial moment in our cinema.
- To gain entrance to the screenings at the Cinémathèque, audience members must present their ticket and their CovidCheck certificate (applies for everyone above the age of 12 years and 2 months). For more information about the CovidCheck system and necessary certificates, click here.
- As of 1 November, we are no longer able to offer rapid antigen tests on site (pursuant to the law of 18 October).
- As seating is limited, please go to www.luxembourg-ticket.lu/ to buy your tickets in advance. The evening box office opens 45 minutes before the start of the show (subject to availability). Please pay by credit/debit card where possible.
- When you purchase your ticket, you will be assigned a seat. Please sit in the seat stated on your ticket.
No ads or trailers are shown before the film. We therefore recommend that you arrive at the cinema ahead of time to take your place before the film begins.
All events and public screenings organised by the Cinémathèque take place in the main auditorium at 17, Place du Théâtre.
Cinémathèque - Main auditorium
- Tel. :4796-3046 (30 minutes avant les séances)
Monday to Friday
Shows every day at 19:00
Saturday and Sunday
Saturdays: 17:00 and 20:00
Sundays: 15:00, 17:30 and 20:00
The box office opens 30 minutes before the start of the show.
Go to www.luxembourg-ticket.lu to buy tickets online.
|Ticket: €3.70 |
Booklet of 10 tickets: €25.00
|Ticket: €2.40 |
Booklet of 10 tickets: €17.00
* young people under 18, students and youth card holders, and seniors aged 65 and above
Never miss a show by signing up to receive the Cinémathèque's monthly programme. Simply:
- Write your address on the registration form that is available at the Cinémathèque (Place du Théâtre) and drop it in the postbox at the entrance or submit it to the ticket booth in the evening
- Send an email with your address and the message "monthly programme subscription" to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administration, archives and library
The Cinémathèque's administrative offices, archives and library are located in Cloche d'Or.